NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) announced that registration is open for NAFA 2024 Institute & Expo (I&E).
This conference is convening April 22-24, in San Antonio, TX. Attendees can now register here.
Spanning three days, NAFA I&E offers a blend of educational conversations, networking opportunities, and products and services from multiple industry suppliers.
“NAFA I&E is not just a gathering of fleet professionals, but a confluence of innovation, inspiration, and industry transformation,” said Bill Schankel, CAE, NAFA CEO. “In these halls, we don’t just discuss the future of fleet management – we shape it.”
Nearly 2,000 fleet and mobility professionals attended NAFA 2023 I&E. This year’s I&E is centered around the theme of “New Frontiers. Big Possibilities.” This theme encapsulates the new frontiers that are impacting the industry, like autonomous vehicles and EVs.
NAFA I&E Agenda
The I&E agenda includes over 35 hours of education sessions, exhibits, networking and relationship-building opportunities, specialty learning offerings, and the chance to interact with product solutions from the Expo Floor.
Here’s a closer look at what attendees will experience throughout I&E 2024:
- NAFA’s second annual Innovations Showcase invites attendees into an interactive innovation zone on the Expo floor where they can explore the new products and product updates being launched by exhibiting companies.
- A Vehicle Ride & Drive, powered by Bobit, in which attendees can experience the latest models, electric and alternative fuel vehicles, and technologies behind the wheel.
- CAFM Live, slated for April 21-24, this program will cover all eight Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) certification modules and allow attendees to accelerate preparation for the CAFM exam.
- Three informative Pre-Conference Events, providing attendees the ability to dive into concentrated topics: Sustainable Fleet Management, Asset Management, and Leadership Development.
- Over 35-plus hours of education sessions, focused on the following education tracks: Emerging Technologies, Law Enforcement, Leadership, Operations Management, Strategy, and Sustainability.